MODULE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
After successfully completing this course, all students will be able to:
- Carry out a business enquiry, including the definition of the subject, the preparation of programme, its implementation, and the competent analysis and presentation of its findings.
- Understand and explain the complex communication processes of business, including two-way and multi-way exchanges of information, and, in particular, relationships with clients.
- Further develop their analytical skills and critical faculties concerning business matters.
- Systematically analyse their own behaviour patterns, and be more sensitive to the abilities and contributions of others, in different situations including some of conflict and change.
- Better understand and explain the working of groups, and be better able to cooperate with others in setting and achieving group objectives.
Honours Year Students will additionally be able to:
- Design, plan, manage and complete a project.
- Head a group and encourage teamwork.